Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Where are my wooden spoons?!

That's the question I've been asking my husband for months! Months! I seriously married a saint. I'd be all "Where are my wooden spoons?" His response "How would I know, babe?" My response "Babe! Where are they? Did you put them in the wrong drawer? Did you take them out to the garage for something? Work? They didn't just grow legs and walk away!!" His response "I don't know honey."

So the other day I was making a yummy treat (I'll show you later, promise :) and needed a plastic bag for piping. I noticed at that point that the drawer that holds all the plastic bags wasn't closing. Not sure how long it had been like that, but it just.wouldn't.close!


It was so frustrating! I was right in the middle of a recipe and didn't have time to figure this out!


It was like the most irritating thing in the world all of a sudden. I couldn't focus on what I was cooking until I figured this out. Does this happen to anyone else? Am I just that O.C.D? So I decided to pull the sucker out and see what was going on.

Do you see what I see? As soon as I pulled out the drawer, things started falling out like crazy! You're not going to believe how much I found in that teeny tiny little spot!


6 utensils, 3 oven mitts, a hand towel, a pad of paper and a pen, and an IU mens basketball schedule from 2011-2012. Say what?! Are you kidding me?! There's all my spoons!! I apologized to Hubby numerous times for accusing him of misplacing them. I felt terrible but excited at the same time. I was so happy to have my spoons back and hubby didn't care about me giving him a hard time. Win Win!

Just wanted to share the funny mishap that happened around here the other day. Hope you have a great Wednesday! Come back tomorrow to see the sweet treat I was making when I found all my spoons! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment