Monday, February 3, 2014

Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip

Well that was a sad game. Poor Manning. I was really hoping he'd get to take home another victory. Oh well. At least there were a few commercials that kept my interest throughout the game. One of my favorites was the McDonalds lip reading commercial. "I like to scrapbook!" Hilarious! The Budweiser Puppy Love with the Clydesdale horses and the little puppies was pretty adorable, too. The Seinfeld one made me laugh so much, and made me hopeful for a reunion!! But the one that won my heart was the Budweiser one with the soldier coming home and his whole town threw him a welcome home party. I wish all of our soldiers could get a homecoming like that because they all deserve it. I feel our veterans are greatly under appreciated in this country and it was nice to see one being celebrated like that. *tear*

Another big favorite during the game was all the great food we had. I forgot to take my camera (beginning blogger mistake :) so I can't show you everything we had. But I can tell you about it! We had all kinds of potato chips, Bisquick cheese and sausage balls, sausage cheese dip, death by chocolate bites, a chili dip, fruit and my favorite...Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip!
I've made this dip numerous times now and it is always a huge hit!
I personally love it because it has three different kinds of cheese in it! And when I say this is crazy easy...I mean it. All you do is mix everything in a bowl then pour into your baking tray. Cook and you're done. SO easy.
This dip is so creamy and best served warm with a ton of bread and/or potato chips!
 Ingredients:
1 Can (14oz) artichoke hearts, chopped up
1 Jar (10oz) Alfredo sauce
1 package (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 Cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 package (4oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
 4 cloves minced garlic (you can use fresh if you'd like)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix everything together until completely combined. Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake for about 30 minutes, or until all the cheese has melted. Give it a good stir to make sure all the cheeses are combined and serve with fresh bread and/or potato chips. Enjoy!

So what was your favorite ad? Any of those car commercials make you want to go out and buy one? Do the ads really even work? Did anyone make any crazy weird bets? I heard in Vegas they bet on things like how long the national anthem will be, how the first points will be scored, and what the first commercial will be about. That's crazy right?! Hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by!

**I linked up to homecoming, make it pretty monday, metamorphosis monday, give me the goods, sunday showcase party, much ado about monday, frugal crafty home, marvelous mess, craftomaniac, amaze me mondays, the homeacre hop, serenity now, weekend potluck, creativity unleashed, friday favorites, tickled pink, foodie friday, tidy mom, the jenny evolution, kitchen fun with my three sons, bloom designs, all things thursday, full plate thursday, create it thursday, inspire me wednesday, wicked awesome wednesday, worthwhile wednesday, share your stuff tuesday, titus 2 tuesday, the tuesday talent show, the scoop, coastal charm

29 comments:

  1. Could I leave out the artichokes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, you probably could if you aren't a fan. I've never made it that way myself, but it's so cheesy and yummy, I doubt it can ever be bad :) If you prefer a different veggie, you could try substituting something. Maybe broccoli or if you like some crunch you could do chopped green peppers. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds great! I think I could live off of dip sometimes.
    Pinning
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dip and pizza all day long!...and maybe some wine :)

      Delete
  3. This is one of our favorite dips! My daughter even found a recipe to make it in a crockpot & it comes wonderful. Great with pita chips! I stopped by from the Titus 2 Tuesday linkup. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fave dips to make, especially when having company :-) This looks so delicious, creamy, and full of the great stuff! I pinned this!
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinning! Love all the different cheeses you used. I have a jar of artichoke hearts and a jar of Alfredo Sauce in the pantry that I need to use. I was sad for Peyton Manning too. I liked the Budweiser commercial with the random guy, the llama, and Don Cheadle. Also liked the Cheerios commercial where the parents told their daughter another baby was on the way. Thanks for linking up to Turn It Up Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and a puppy! I loved that one too! Hope you enjoy the dip!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the recipe. I will have to pass this on to my sister she would love this. Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! My spouse and I love hot artichoke dip--especially w/ salmon and swiss chard. My favorite commercial was the puppy. I'm glad to follow you on Tasty Tuesdays--again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stopped by from Cast Party Wednesday to check out your yummy dip. Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love spinach artichoke dip - I don't even like eating the veggies themselves, but in a dip, you just can't go wrong!

    Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesday! We love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! This looks amazing, I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, you must have a direct line to my pregnant belly. I've been wanting to make this stuff for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds amazing! I felt bad for Peyton too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite appetizers =) I'd love it if you'd share this at my link party, going on now!http://www.accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com/2014/02/accidentally-wonderful-wednsday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I was at your party! Between the pretzels and this dip I would have been a much happier girl while watching such a depressing game.Thank you for sharing it on our Four Seasons Blog Hop. Pinning now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! You're going to make me fat teaching me how to make all my favorite snacks! Ha,ha! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to bookmark it.

    ~ Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Artichokes and love cheese! This recipe is a keeper, thanks for sharing with us!

    Thanks for linking up with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday! I hope you hop over again next week.
    Sara
    Sweetsillysara@gmail.com
    http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/02/tell-me-about-it-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Cheesy Spinach Artichoke dip, yum! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Spinach Artichoke Dip its one of my favorites! I was excited to see that you linked this to my Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks so yummy - I love artichoke dip!! Thanks so much for sharing at our Best Of The Weekend Party. Pinning to our party board now and have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my favorite dips! I could eat the entire bowl myself! Thanks for sharing at the Happiness Is Homemade Link Party! Pinning to the party board and can't wait to see what happiness posts you share next week! Have a terrific week!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

    Visiting from Amaze Me Monday. Glad to find your blog!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Monday - pinning to my MM board!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh delish!!! Thank you for this recipe. Stopping by as co-host of Homemade link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Healthy and delicious is the way to go!

    Coming from Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop. Visit my blog and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy! Love the idea of the alfredo sauce. Thanks for linking to What'd You Do This Weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete