Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

Have I found the perfect party for you?! Come link up the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop we have going on here today! 

What a fabulous party we had last week and you obviously had lots of fun, too...viewing, pinning, liking, G+ing, tweeting, etc.

Welcome to our fabulous FEBRUARY co-hosts!
Ali from Jam Hands
Brittany from Mommy on Demand
Elie from Organizer By Day
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor

Now, let's get to know them...


Ali  Ali lives with her two children in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. She has been blogging about food for 10 years and can be found at Jam Hands. Ali is a single mother, lucky enough to be able to stay at home and homeschool her kids while making a career from blogging about her favorite recipes. Starting when her children were toddlers, she made all their baby food from scratch and they have been great helpers in the kitchen as they have grown. Ali also hosts a weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday.

Brittany Hello, I'm Brittany from Mommy on Demand.  I like to post yummy recipes that are quick and easy to make.  Because we all have those nights when we are hungry and running late and we need a quick dinner. I also have a young son so I like to make some fun activities for us to do and some great ways to help get his mind learning. 

Elie My name is Elie and I'm a new SAHW/Zumba instructor who loves to share my passion of all things cooking/baking/frying/grilling/icing. I named my blog Organizer By Day because I originally wanted to do a site that showed how to organize spaces in your home, but quickly realized there aren't too many places in my home to organize. I also realized I loved to bake and people complimented my food often...so I decided to start sharing it with the world. Now this blog is my little piece of the internet world where I show how to make all the yummy creations I come up with and all the craziness that is our lives :)

Christie  Christie of A Kitchen Hoor.  She's been in the kitchen since she was tall enough to see over the counter.  She tries to keep her recipes healthy and low fat for the hubs and her dog Missy.  Yes, she bakes for her, too.  Please stop by her blog and find some new recipes to try.


Hey, this is the first time we've asked this but please tweet 
an invitation to join our party! 
TWEET HERE

Let's take a look at all of our most popular posts from last week. 
Go to their sites and pin the ones you like best?  Thanks! 


Very Popular Posts
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses from The Pin Junkie
Baby Sleep Tips from Mums Make Lists
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue by Lemon Tree Dwelling
Godiva Chocolate Truffle Recipe by Coconut Head Survival Guide
Make Stainless Steel Shine by Mums Make Lists
Fabulous BLT Salad from Ducks 'n a Row


Time to party!!!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 
 on
Ducks 'n a Row


Simple Guidelines:
  • Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
  • Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
  • Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
  • When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. 
  • If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. 
  • Thanks for joining us!
Ducks ‘n a Row
Jam Hands
Kitchen Hoor
Organizer By Day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party, first time linkng up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First tome linking up. Lots of interesting posts to explore. Thanks for hosting.
    http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete